We would like to request that our guests commit to a series of precautions due to the COVID-19 situation. You must have either proof of vaccination (and have passed the two-week waiting period) or proof of a negative COVID test (within one week prior to your retreat).
- Please bring your negative test results (from within the week prior) or your proof of vaccination (with two-week period complete) with you Friday to the registration table. Once negative test results are given please refrain from group gatherings and practice social distancing until your arrival to the retreat. Please find a testing site in your area for a COVID test. Find a COVID-19 Testing Site Near You
- For the two weeks leading up to your retreat, we ask that you continue to follow the CDC, WHO, and state recommendations for avoiding gatherings, social distancing as well as maintaining stringent personal hygiene.
- We would like you to monitor your temperature daily. We will be taking your temperature before you enter our sanctuary. Anyone with a temperature above 99 will need to reschedule their retreat. Please be aware there will not be exceptions.
- If you are experiencing a cough, chest tightness, or other symptoms that are unrelated to seasonal allergies, we request that you reschedule as well.
- Please fill your gas tank the day before you leave. Arrive showered with laundered clothes and refrain from stopping anywhere between home and our location.
- We ask that shoes are not worn inside and that you visit our handwashing station upon your arrival. Please bring a small hand sanitizer for use throughout the weekend.
- We are counting on each and every guest to maintain diligent practices and honest self-reporting. It is our responsibility to keep each other safe and the objective is to come together for our weekend in a comfortable, secure way. We are in this together!
- Our team will be following the same guidelines and are committed to keeping public spaces sanitized for your health and comfort.